[vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/1″][text_output]
Terms and Conditions
- Description of Services.
The Website and the Application provide you with access to a growing variety of services and resources including, but not limited to, viewing videos, giving, informational content, spiritual development content, news and updates, other various communications tools, forums, and personalized content, at no charge to you. By using the Website and the Application, you understand that this usage may include communications from us, including, but not limited to, service announcements, administrative messages, and other messages to which you have individually subscribed. You understand and agree that you are responsible for obtaining access to the Website and the Application, which may involve equipment and third-party fees (such as Internet service provider fees, airtime charges, or other charges associated with the display and delivery of messages). 2. Mobile & Other Devices: We provide the Website and the Application for free, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply. 3. Registration & Account Security: Users agree to provide their real name and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- you will not provide any false personal information or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission;
- if we disable your account, you will not create another one without our express written permission;
- you will not use the Website or the Application if you are under the age of 13. If you are under 18, we may, at our discretion, require you to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content or participate in certain services, and we may limit access to certain content to users above a specified age. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions;
- you will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date; and
- if you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe this action is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a User’s actual name).
4. Member Conduct You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, posts, or other materials (the “Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom this Content originated. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Website and the Application. Although we monitor the Content submitted to the Website and the Application, we cannot reasonably guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality, or suitability of this Content. You understand and agree that by using the Website and the Application, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. You agree not to use the Website and the Application to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, discriminatory, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Application official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Website and the Application;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website and the Application or servers or networks connected to the Website and the Application or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website and the Application;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above.
We provide the Website and the Application for uncompensated, personal, and intangible spiritual and/or religious benefit. You acknowledge that we may or may not pre-screen Content, but that we shall have the right (but not the obligation) and sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Website and the Application for any reason.
5. Giving Notice:
Contributions are made with the understanding that Revolution Church has complete control of the donated funds and discretion as to the use of the funds, so that the funds are used to carry out Revolution Churches purposes and functions. You understand and agree that you will notify Revolution Church in writing or send an email to within thirty (1) day if you think you have donated the wrong amount within that specific period (One 1 day). Revolution Church can not guarantee that it will correct the mistake, but will try and make every effort possible where it seems fit to do so, but you agree not to hold the church liable for any contingent expenses, related losses or further charges that result from the incorrect charge. Any period longer that one (1) day can not be refunded. Section 18A Certificate Revolution Church is a registered NPO (149-848) and PBO (930051695) but due to SARS regulations we are not allowed to give Section 18A Tax Certificates. Most churches are no longer allowed to.
6. Disclosure of your Identity and Content: We may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that a disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of this Application, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or Users of this Application. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information that we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. You acknowledge, consent, and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce these Terms;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service; and/or
- protect our rights, property, or personal safety, our Users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of this Application, including your Content, may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. 7. Amendments: We may need to update the Terms in the future. Your continued use of the Website and the Application is your consent that you agree to the Terms of Service, so please be sure to check back periodically. When using the Website and/or the Application you are subject to any additional guidelines or rules which may be posted from time to time on the Website and the Application. All such guidelines or rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms. 8. Termination: You agree that we may, for any reason or no reason and without prior notice, at our sole discretion, immediately terminate your account and access to the Application at any time and for any reason, and shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account or access to the Website and the Application. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for termination of your access to the Website and the Application as a result of any violation of these Terms. 9. Modification to Service: We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or the Application (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of this Application. 10. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against us by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website and the Application. 11. Limitation of Liability: Except where prohibited by law, in no event will we be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. You expressly understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website or the Application is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any downloaded material. The Website and the Application may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over, are not responsible for the availability of, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for, any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from other sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible in any way for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any site or resource. 12. No Third Party Beneficiaries: You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided within these Terms, there shall be no third-party Beneficiaries to this agreement. 13. Notice: We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to these Terms, including, but not limited to email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message, postings on the Website and the Application, or other reasonable means now known or later developed. 14. Proprietary Rights: You acknowledge and agree that the Website and the Application contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, intellectual property laws, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or authorized by us, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform or create derivative works based on the Website and the Application, in whole or in part. 15. Trademarks & Logo The trademarks, logos, service marks, and product and service names related to the Website and the Application and its ministries are trademarks of Revolution Church and C3 Church Global. Without prior written permission from us, you agree not to display or use the Website’s and the Application’s marks in any manner. 16. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of IntellectualProperty Infringement: We respect the intellectual property of others. We ask you to do the same, particularly where it pertains to using the Website and the Application. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please send the following information to us:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest in question;
- a written description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a written description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website and/or the Application;
- your address, telephone number, and email address (all that apply);
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a written statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, or that you are authorized to act on the behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner.
17. Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside of South Africa: We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to Users and non-users who interact with the Website and the Application outside the South Africa:
- you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the South Africa;
- if you are located in a country embargoed by the South Africa, or are on the South African Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals, you will not engage in commercial activities on the Website and the Application (such as advertising or payments) or operate a platform application or website; and
- you will not use the Website and the Application if you are prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from South Africa.