How will the classes run?
- Host: There will be an Emcee (the captain)
- Teachers: There will be 2 teachers (one for the 3-5yr old kids | one for the 6-9yr old kids)
- Venue: It will be held in one class but split into two groups when we do the lessons. One group uses the projector the other group uses the iPad in the back of the room.
- Together: We will do welcome, worship and Offering together. The Emcee will lead this.
- Lessons: The 3-5 year olds have the same lesson every week. The 6-9yr olds have the same theme but a different lesson every week.
- Material: Revolution will supply all the material and props.
It’s the Emcee’s responsibility to welcome and open in prayer. The Emcee hosts and the Teachers teach. Duties include:
- Welcome Everyone.
- Open in Prayer.
- Start with Worship.
- Play Rules video.
- Play Offering Video.
- Hand over to Teachers.
The teachers are responsible for the lesson & connecting with the kids. Duties include:
- Watching the video.
- Being prepared.
- Doing the Activity.
The Donkey and the King
God is big, strong, amazing, and wonderful! He made you and gave you everything you have. Give it all back to God to worship Him. Show how much you love Him! In this unit, we’ll talk about Jesus’ triumphal entry into Jerusalem and look at how kids can use anything—like palm leaves—to worship God.
Can kids really make wise choices? The answer is yes! Kids may not make wise choices every time—most adult don’t either—but they can grow in wisdom by learning a bit about where it comes from. Making wise choices isn’t always easy, but it’s important to know true wisdom comes only from God. In this four-part series, kids will read God’s Word, learn from the role models He has placed in their lives, and ask Him when we need direction. (Hint: we always need it!)
Here is the link to the lessons: Link Lesson 1/Week 1 | 5 Aug: Learn God’s Way
Here is the link to the lessons: Link Lesson 3/Week 3 | 19 Aug: Learn from Leaders
Emcee, your goal is to get everything going and then to transition to the lessons for the teachers. You are the link between the teachers, the lessons and the kids.
Here is the order of service for Revolution Kids
- Welcome: Introduce yourself, welcome everyone and guests. Pitch to nitro for the rules (video)
- Nitro Rule Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg3r25GsHlg
- Giving: Recap rules quickly & go to offering
- Giving Video:
- Worship: Start worship
- Lessons: Transition to lessons. Let kids go to their different groups & let teachers teach.