How will the classes run?
- Host: There will be an Emcee (the captain)
- Teachers: There will be 2 teachers (one for the 3-5yr old kids | one for the 6-9yr old kids)
- Venue: It will be held in one class but split into two groups when we do the lessons. One group uses the projector the other group uses the iPad in the back of the room.
- Together: We will do welcome, worship and Offering together. The Emcee will lead this.
- Lessons: The 3-5 year olds have the same lesson every week. The 6-9yr olds have the same theme but a different lesson every week.
- Material: Revolution will supply all the material and props.
It’s the Emcee’s responsibility to welcome and open in prayer. The Emcee hosts and the Teachers teach. Duties include:
- Welcome Everyone.
- Open in Prayer.
- Start with Worship.
- Play Rules video.
- Play Offering Video.
- Hand over to Teachers.
The teachers are responsible for the lesson & connecting with the kids. Duties include:
- Watching the video.
- Being prepared.
- Doing the Activity.
God’s Church isn’t just a building where we learn about God. God’s Church is God’s family! Everybody is welcome in God’s family when they trust and follow Jesus. This lesson about Peter and the centurion Cornelius teaches your little ones that God has a special place for them in His Church! We all fit into God’s family.
We’re the Church
The Church isn’t a building. The Church is people who follow Jesus! In this four-part series, kids learn just what it means to be the body of Christ. By loving each other, caring, and sharing, we can show everyone what God’s Church is all about
Here is the link to the lessons: Link Lesson 1/Week 1 | 2 Sep: Body of Christ.
Here is the link to the lessons: Link Lesson 3/Week 3 | 16 Sep: Good Neighbours
Emcee, your goal is to get everything going and then to transition to the lessons for the teachers. You are the link between the teachers, the lessons and the kids.
Here is the order of service for Revolution Kids
- Welcome: Introduce yourself, welcome everyone and guests. Pitch to nitro for the rules (video)
- Nitro Rule Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg3r25GsHlg
- Giving: Recap rules quickly & go to offering
- Giving Video:
- Worship: Start worship
- Lessons: Transition to lessons. Let kids go to their different groups & let teachers teach.